Welcome to the support page for your product. If you have a question to ask, need some advice or are having any issues, then please contact us using the number on the right hand side of this page. Please also scroll down this page to see further support information.
Please click here and enter your postcode for the most up to date coverage.
Once turned on, the device will start the first time installation:-
- Select the Screen Format using the Left/Right arrows.
- Select from one of the following: Normal 4:3 Widescreen 16:9 Press the OK button to continue.
- Select the HDMI Resolution using the Left/Right arrows.
- Select from one of the following: HDMI 1080p HDMI 1080i
- Press the OK button to continue. Note: Do you want to start automatic channel scan. Scroll to Yes and press the OK button. Note: The box will start to tune.
- Select a Country using the Left/Right arrows. Press the OK button.
- Select a Primary Region using the Left/Right arrows. Press the OK button.
- Select a Secondary Region using the Left/Right arrows. Press the OK button.
- Select a Tertiary Region and press the OK button. Note: A message confirming it won't be able to connect to a network will appear if an Ethernet cable is not connected.
Please watch the below video which will guide you through a simple process. All you will need is a smart phone with a camera and of course your remote control!
If you have previously had good coverage, and you have now lost some of your channels, try retuning your set top box to reload channels. If channels are still missing you may need to clear the memory of your box before retuning. Make sure it is turned off and unplug the aerial. Turn on the equipment again and retune without the aerial; your box won't find any channels. Turn off the equipment again and plug the aerial back in. After restoring the power, do a full retune using the first time installation option (sometimes called default or factory settings). You should find your channels return. If you are not certain about how to do a full retune of your equipment, check your manual for instructions. There are also local factors to consider if you have lost a block of channels only, for example a portion of the local signal may have been reduced in power or work could be being carried out.
Please click here to see the most up to date list of channels available in your area.
If you need advice about your product, please in the first instance contact the support provider using the number on this support page. If your product has developed a fault or you need to return it then please visit our most up to date returns policy here.