- Brand: Samsung
- Catalogue number: 933/6256
- Manufacturer's number: 9336256
Please click here to obtain your unique code for your TV and follow the instructions within this video.
Check all connections are fully inserted on both your television and your viewing source (i.e your Sky box). If the issue persists, please contact us using the details on the right hand side of this page.
Please carry out the following steps.
- Try to power on using the button on the TV
- Replace the batteries in your remote control
- Unplug your TV from the mains for 60 seconds, replace the plug and try again. If the issue persists, please contact us using the details on the right hand side of this page.
Please watch the below video which will guide you through a simple process. All you will need is a smart phone with a camera and of course your remote control!
How to change your plugs fuse
How to 'Power Reset' (Troubleshoot Tip!)
Connect a soundbar Using HDMI
TV Remote test
How to stop your TV changing volume automatically
What to Try if Your TV Cannot Find Channels
How to Setup Bush DVD Player